Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh in Day & Progress Pictures

I had a pretty AMAZING day. (Yes I REALLY like to put things in ALL CAPS when I am so excited I don't know what else to do!) Anyway, stepped on the scale this morning and was down a whopping 2 LBS! This really beats my .8 loss from last week. Definitely going to keep planning my snacks and meals the day before. I also had the best run of my life today (W5D2 C25K) I just felt so amazing. When I first started running I had a side ache and I was like "oh shit" but I breathed through it and kept going. I think I broke through a serious mental block today with running (another post I am working on). But I just feel so damn good with my running I can't help but talk about it. And you know what? I run slow but I don't care I am running and I am damn proud of myself. I am looking forward to my even harder run I have tomorrow! 

"Running Slow isn't a character flaw; Quitting is" -Jacqueline Gunderson


This is what I think when I want to stop:

So now onto the most horrible posting of my existence motivating picture post! (For me at least) Here are my before and current pictures. I have lost a total of 13.4 lbs in 7 weeks. I am going slow and steady but doing it the HEALTHY way and I do not feel like I am dieting. Before you look at these know that I have a long way to go but I want to document my journey to the end.Some of you probably think I am CRAZY for doing this. Well yes I am look at the title of my blog and secondly this is my way of motivating myself by embarrassment, and yes people that fucking works.

FRONT:

I am seriously mortified. Ugh I still can't believe I let myself get that fat. However, I do see some improvements. My face is thinner, my middle is a little thinner and my legs are thinning out too. But still a LONG ways to go. 

Side:

Grosssss....well you can see yes my stomach is not AS bad and my face is way better. Sorry that one is closer than the other, you can blame my hubs for that! 


Goals:

hit  beat  my first mini goal of losing 12.5 lbs! I have officially lost a total of 13.4 lbs. Looks like it is hair cut/color time for me :) (scheduled my appointment today)
Next mini goal: Loss of a total of 20 lbs. So 6.4 lbs from where I'm at now. Reward:  running shoes from an actual running shop where they find the perfect shoe for you! YEE HAW! :)

Ok so I'm out! I'm going to go hide away and bury my face in my pillow have a great night. Hope you all do too!





13 comments:

  1. Great job!! You can definitely see the weightloss! I don't think you're crazy at all for posting your pictures. You are a rockstar! I love that first quote. It's going to be my new running mantra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I can definitely tell a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you girls! I am still so terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it! Congrats on surpassing your first goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell the difference too!!! And in real life, as well - I'm not just saying that! You are definitely looking slimmer. You're not crazy - you're brave. =) Don't be terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie... Who knew 13 lbs would make such a big difference. And you should be so proud of yourself... You are practically glowing. :) I can't wait to see the rest of your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!! I can defiantly tell a difference!! I did NOT want to show my pictures on my blog either, but like you I thought it would be great motivation!! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh what a difference 13lbs make! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! What a difference 13.4lbs makes!!! Congrats! Keep going!!! And thanks for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! I am so, so honored you thought of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that there are so many people with blogs just like me. I just started my own blog yesterday regarding the same thing! carrotcakeandjeans.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Annie! Just found your blog. You look amazing- keep going, you're doing super well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking awesome, lady.
    xoxo
    Desirae @ Going with the Flow

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so brave posting the pictures! I admire that and find it so inspirational to see just how much of a difference 13.4 pounds can make! You have already come a long way!

    ReplyDelete