Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DREAM Closet

So Miss Holly inspired me for this post today...except she posted about ugly clothes. I totally agree with her in that there are LOTS of ugly clothes and a lot of the trendy clothes are super ugly to me as well. 

BUT, I am going to show you what I want to will be wearing SOON (aka when I lose enough weight).

All of these outfits are from my Pinterest board "clothes."

So true...but not for long hookers! 
 
These are some of the outfits I want to wear:

 First of all LUH-UV this outfit. Perfect for October. (ps Holly this is what I was describing to you in the comment I left on your post)

 Wish I could have worn a dress like this, this summer. Perfect for weddings NEXT summer though!

 oh my lace. I love the cardigan it is sexy and classy all at the same time. Ok maybe a little whore-ish but I like it. Plus I'm obsessed with boots and the boot sockie thingies. 

Ok this outfit is adorable. I love the preppy-ness of it.


Alright love muffins, (hold me to this) but once October is over (and you will know why I say October SOON) I will recreate one of these outfits and have a photo shoot take a picture because I WILL look damn good in one of these by then. 

Alright I'm heading out gotta get my shut eye because tomorrow AM is WEIGH DAY! 




6 comments:

  1. Annie! I would wear all of those outfits. I really want to get a pair of boots with leggings... A pair of leggings that don't show my butt dimmples. :)

    Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I just got back to the hotel. Wah-wah. I'm homesick and tired of checking blogger from my phone.

    And that e-card is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those outfits! I am obsessed with boots too. I have no doubt you're gonna rock those clothes soon! And congrats on your weight loss this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits are all fab and I can't wait to rock them either! Can't wait to see your pics next month because I KNOW you'll be rockin' them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable. Miss you, and can't WAIT to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, ignore that last post. But not what it said. Just my name. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! And want them all!!! My biggest thing is where do you find these clothes??? I have no idea where to shop that has this type of stuff. If I did I hope i'd be rocking these out!

    hmm, what's going on in Oct? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete