Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Losing my Marbles!

If you talked to my hubs he would say that I have already lost all my marbles...plus some! And I would have to agree. We all know I'm one crazy mama, but I wouldn't have it any other way... :)

Why am I writing about marbles anyway? Well I made these cute little marble jars from an idea off of Pinterest:
Every time I weight and have lost a pound or more I take a marble from the pounds to go and put one in for each pound lost into the Pounds Lost jar. It really is a fabulous feeling to do this. As of yesterday, I have 10 marbles in my pounds lost and 15 in my pounds to go jar. 25 pounds is my first major goal and then I will probably set another 15-20 lb goal after that. I have lost 10.6 total and 2.2 pounds this past week. I am feeling so damn good it's incredible! 

Honestly, I was hoping for maybe a .5 lb loss this past week because I went out of town for the 3 day weekend and slipped up a few times...uh oh :) But really when I think about it I still ate WAY less then I did 5 weeks ago so that keeps the weight loss going! Also, I started running and am currently on Week 2 of the Couch to 5k running plan!

Another thing I wanted to babble about was breakfast....I LOVE breakfast. It sets me up for the day. Now I reallllyyyyy miss chocolate chip waffles drenched in syrup. But its okay I'd rather be skinny then eat that shit. :) ANYWAY, I have been eating the same breakfast the past 5 weeks and I LOVVEEEE it:
1 cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal (13g PROTEIN), 1/2 to 3/4 banana and 2/3 cup LIGHT vanilla soy milk. AH-MA-ZING! 

I think it is really important to have protein in every meal. But I didn't want to have an egg every morning. This cereal has more protein than an egg and it is SUPER yummy. 
GOALS for this week:
-Totally failed at the water drinking AGAIN this past week. Shooting for 72 oz a day this week.
-Keep up the C25k running plan
-New lower calories per day of 1390. 
-Eat clean at dinner. 
I'll end with a picture from last summer when I was about 12 lbs lighter than I am now, and that is my cute little guy at about 8 months! :)



 Love you ho's ladies! :) (Don't worry I call all my friends ho's)

No comments:

Post a Comment