Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday...just a quickie

Now get your minds out of the gutter...this is just a quick post!

I am pretty happy with what I saw on the scale this morning :) since last Thursday whenI started eating healthy, the jmdvdchallenge and have ran a couple times I have lost 3 lbs. 3 lbs in less than a week? I'll take it! Officially less than what I was BEFORE the holidays! Can I get a woo hoo?!

Since this is such a short post I thought I would post a selfie, I'm wearing glasses today because my contacts are hurting my eyes........

And a little Pinterest quote thingie that I like:

 

I promise I will have a better post tomorrow! Have a happy hump day lovies!

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome loss! Love the glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses!! And congrats on the weight loss! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete