Friday, January 3, 2014

MOTIVATION

Hey hey it's Friday!! Now that I work I truly understand how freakin awesome a weekend is. Any day that I get to sleep later than 6 am is A ok in my book!

I've found that I tend to get a little "lax" with my food and exercise on the weekends though...so I need me some MOTIVATION...

I won't accept this body I'm in now. I know I'm not living to my full potential. Therefore I am making changes.

 

its easier to give up on things when they get hard or uncomfortable. Nope I'm not giving up this time.

 

I am so excited to feel better in my own skin to get back to my old self. I've gotten my discipline back!

 

I'm scared shitless of running a half marathon. What may be easy to some freaks me out. But I'm so excited to get out of my 3 mile comfort zone and do this!

 

This is my plan. No more cant's. Making my dreams realitys.

 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. And don't fall off the wagon!

 

2 comments: