Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Few Things...and a diet bet!

Since I have been posting so much about baby I decided to change things up and finally post about health and fitness.

 

1. Diet Bet....What what?!?!

I am joining in on Skinny Meg's diet bet! YOU should too! It's a 25.00 buy in and theres like 10,000 PLUS in the pot already. ALL you have to do to win a chunk of that dough is lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks!

2. Couch to 5k!

Last August I started C25K which seriously helped me lose weight big time. I am happy to say I started again this week! It feels SO good.

3. Jamie Eason's Turkey Muffins

This recipe is so good! It makes 12 turkey meatloaf muffins. I made them last week and they turned out great. You can freeze them in two's and then nuke them for a healthy lunch! Making them again this week.

4. Meal Prep Sunday

I am starting meal prep this Sunday. I'm making the turkey muffins (above), cutting up my veggies, cooking chicken for wraps and salads and making some brown rice. I am going to lose at least 4% during this diet bet.

5. I am also going to start weighing in weekly again and posting about it yay!

6. At the end of the diet bet I will post before/after pictures. yee haawww!

7. My workouts for September will consist of Couch25k and Shaun T's new T25 workout from beachbody!

8. Oh...I am kind of pissed that it's September and Summer is almost over! :(

Anyone else doing the diet bet? Who has done one before...how did it go?

 

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like T25! I'm doing Insanity now but thinking about doing T25 after it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do the diet bet. I am scared though. I am afraid I will pay this money and I still won't be too motivated. I did C25k last year and I want to do it again but again motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!! I saw the pot was ha-UGE for that bet! Can't wait to see you kick 4%'s butt!!!

    ReplyDelete