Wednesday, September 11, 2013

That Feeling...

You know that feeling when you DON'T feel um how do I say this "fat" or "bloated?" Well thats how I've felt the past week since I've been eating healthiER and working out. My face doesn't feel bloated and I just feel better about myself. I highly doubt any of my work is showing yet but just knowing I'm leading a healthier lifestyle has this mama feeling dang good.

Now Friday was a rough day. Little Jack was fussy and didn't want to be put down he just wanted to nurse then cat nap OVER and OVER and OVER again. I tried to do my T25 workout THREE separate times and finally it was time to get ready for a birthday party that evening so I had to call it a day. I felt defeated, but then I thought to myself "hey you've worked out and ate healthy the past three days you're doing great, don't get pissed off quite yet." Well then I went to the party and ate some cake..shit. But today I still feel great. I'm not going to deprive myself of everything...I'm not going to have cake at my house...but at a party I will have a piece.

I got back into my workouts and felt better. With a newborn some days are just not going to work to work out. He is more important. Most days will work great but on those fussy days I will try but not get mad if it doesn't work.

 

 

 

Being a mom of two is tough cookies but I love my boys. They are my first priority but I can always find ways to squeeze my workout in on most days. Thats part of keeping that feeling, finding ways to fit in your workout at least MOST of the time. Plus eating healthy. And on days I miss my workout I better make damn sure I don't shove cake in my mouth. :)

 

 

 

Now onto the cuteness:

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Your face totally looks slimmer in that pic! YAY for feeling healthier and slimmer. I'm totally on board with you working out when you can and knowing how to have balance with the littles ones at the same time. Sometimes a workout just flat out can't happen. When it doesn't happen because of something important like spending time with Eliana then I don't feel bad about not working out. It was time well spent in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face looks very slim! YOu are doing s/t right! Like you said, don't be hard on yourself if you don't get a workout in b/c you're w/ the boys. They come first, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Keep it up! And just remember, those days you don't get to work out as much as you would like - it's what like 90% what you eat, 10% working out!? You look so good!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete