Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Weigh In Wednesday # 2

I'm just going to start this out with some hashtags to describe Easter weekend.
#candyoverload #diabetes #i'monlyhuman #reeseseggs
 
 
Last Weeks Weight: 189.6
This Week: 189.4
Difference: -.02
Total Weight Loss: 35.2
 
Whomp whomp whomp! Hardly a loss this week because I cheated Friday through Sunday of Easter weekend. I don't know what got over me but I couldn't control myself. Luckily since Monday I've been back on my optimal health plan and learned a hard lesson from this past weekend. I'm not going to sugar coat it but its over and their is nothing I can do about what happened. This week my hubby starts my eating plan with me so it will be a lot easier to be good on the weekends. I'm so excited for his results! We are going to have our bodies beach ready just in time for our Mexico vacation in June!
 
Sorry so short but I've gotta run! Watch for a BIG weight loss this coming week!
 
 photo signature_zpsjlqsiaqv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment