Tuesday, March 12, 2013

19 Weeks and Other Fun Updates!

How is everyone doing? 

It's been quite a while since I've posted. But I'm gonna be real and say that it is going to be super sporadic until I'm done working my teaching job end of May. I have not worked full time since I was pregnant with my first baby so this whole thing is new to me! Plus after work I really just want to pick up my little man, come home have a glass of wine I wish and play and relax with my baby boy. One of the main things we played after school this week? Riding in his Jeep. Let me tell you he used to be scared to death of that Jeep. He would not go in it. So his little friend (the neighbor boy) started driving it around. All of a sudden Hunter wanted to get in! I was so happy...and he had a blast!!

My little guy (the one with Pluto) and his friend.  


I am officially 19 weeks prego and excited about being almost half way! Feeling sick in the mornings and evenings and tired most of the time. Oh yeah....IT'S A BOY! A lot of you know because I posted ultra sound pics on IG and Facebook. We are pretty sure about a name but really aren't telling many people. Mainly just family. Lame I know. I thought I wouldn't shop as much if I found out I was having another boy....but I was wrong. This little guy is going to be just as well dressed as his big bro (I hardly saved any of his clothes). 

Me last week at 18 weeks.
 I had a dr appt today and have gained 10 lbs which I am not happy about. My dr. said he isn't worried about it but WHATEVER I AM. On a good note he said I could start couch to 5k again with no problem and I am PUMPED! :) Tomorrow I am getting my ass to the gym after work. Please hold me to it. I also got a ton of fruit and veggie snacks prepared for work tomorrow. I am hoping to only gain 1 lb within the next 4 weeks so I gotta lay off the bad carbs that I have been gorging out on!

Hopefully it doesn't take me another 4 weeks to blog again! I want to at least get an update in every week but who knows?! 

Thanks for all the emails checking on where I've been! :)






4 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were! You look great. How nice that you can get back to the gym again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Good luck with the C25K. Hope to hear more about your pregnant ventures when you get the chance to sit down and blog, which sounds like few and far between with your busy schedules ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I hope to get to the gym soon. I have been super nauseoua since week 6 (now 13weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, you look so cute! Yay for a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete