Monday, August 17, 2015

How to do Winged Eyeliner Tutorial {Video}


Well, I finally got around to making a YouTube video. Did you know that it takes a LOT of time?! Holy cow. I suppose I might get better at the process as time goes on though!

Anyway, for my first video, I filmed a tutorial on How to do Winged Eyeliner. I get a lot of compliments on my eyeliner day-to-day, and I find that this is probably one of the more difficult makeup tricks for people to figure out. However, it doesn't need to be that way! It's actually super easy once you get the hang of it. (I have confidence in you!)

So please, pardon my poor lighting and nervousness, and check it out! I really hope that this is something I can get the hang of and start doing more often. Feel free to drop me some constructive criticism, subscribe to my channel, share my tutorial, or comment on the video and tell me what you'd like to see next!



xoxo,
 photo signature two_zps7r2k8wt0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment