Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blessed Beyond Measure

 WARNING: super sappy post!

Wait...what? You have Cancer how could YOU even think your blessed in any way whatsoever??? To anyone thinking that I say obviously you don't know me, and although the past week has been interesting to say the least I cannot and will not lose my outlook on life. I found this unbelievably awesome prayer on pinterest and after praying together with my husband last night we had an amazing conversation. Basically, God has control. He is in charge. I'm giving everything to him while fighting the hardest I can. I know he is SO GOOD and I know everything will be okay. With God and some amazing oncologists on my side nothing can stop me.
Why else am I so lucky? I have the BEST support system anyone could ever ask for! My husband will be with me at every treatment, My kids will be so happy that my Mom will be with them while I'm getting my treatments and recovering (they won't want her to leave), my in laws are always ALWAYS helping in so many ways even though they are farther away. My church is so incredible I feel like I have a second family. And lastly my friends. Even ones I haven't known very long have shown so much love and support. My in town friends got together and surprised me Friday night...I was having such a rough day and this made it SO much better. I have felt sometimes that I don't deserve all of this love coming my way. I know I'm not always the best of friends or can be flaky, but this shows that I am going to be the best friend I can be. Showing my love to others even if I don't know them is my new purpose because everyone deserves to know this feeling. I'm tearing up right now just thinking of all of the people who have reached out. Thank you so much for all the kind thoughts and especially prayers. I love everyone of you.
I love my friends, and I ate all the cookies in the box haha!
Group pic except for Lacey

NYE FUN! Shanica, Caitlin, Me and Brittney and photobomber haha!

This week I plan to write about how I was diagnosed and what I found that made me call the doctor...if you are also going through something like this please reach out! missfitnessannie@gmail.com

xoxo Annie

3 comments:

  1. You have a great attitude! Thinking of you and cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask what led you to the dr, will wait for that post. Of course you are blessed! Just b/c you have HL doesn't make you less blessed in your life - you still have amazing people who love you and support you and that is a blessing! I appreciate you being so open and honest about this. Keep being strong, it'll help you in the coming weeks/months!

    ReplyDelete